2013年9月11日星期三

New Wonder Woman Costume





I found this costume on deviantart, I love this new wonder woman costume. And this is the description from his owner: I was tired of doing the same Wonder Woman suit over and over, so I did the new relaunch version of the Wonder Woman suit. Over all I like the new costume, but I think the choker and armband are a little unnecessary. I tried to capture some of the bright vibrant colors and bold graphics of the new comics. The red part of her costume with all the ribs was a huge pain to get right, but it turned out really good I think. I used to the same face for this image as I did for my "Wonder Woman Commission" piece. Do you want to design a superhero costume for yourself?
Do you like wonder woman? Do you like wonder woman superhero costume? I love the wonder woman superhero costume that is amazing and cool. For many wonder woman superhero costume is made of shiny metallic fabric which is so shiny, what is more, matching the five-pointed star, the superhero costume is shinier and bling. Do you want to have a try?

没有评论:

发表评论